Success in international commerce often requires the advice of professionals who understand your local, regional, national and international needs and objectives. Frazier & Deeter's international team expands your reach, helps you navigate the challenges and opportunities of domestic and international tax laws, and assists with the complexities of foreign business structure.
We serve U.S.- based companies that do business internationally, and foreign-based companies that operate within the U.S. Whether your company is just starting to do business internationally or already well established in the global marketplace, our experts can help you achieve your goals.
Our International Business Services include:
- IFRS and convergence issues
- Accounting regulatory compliance
- Choice of entities
- Developing tax strategies
- Due diligence on expansion opportunities
- Permanent establishment rules
- Planning and implementing export incentives
- Planning for asset transfers between U.S. and foreign companies
- Planning for outbound and inbound executives
- Reporting and disclosure rules
- Strategies for repatriating income
- Structuring foreign sales corporations
- Techniques for repatriation of earnings and use of foreign tax credits
- Using income and estate tax treaties
Contact us for more information on your specific situation.