Franchise owners in many ways have the best of all worlds. The business offers a strong brand name coupled with the ability to control your own destiny. But small business owners, especially those with multiple locations, face a sometimes daunting array of accounting and tax compliance complexities.
Whether you are a single unit owner or a growing regional business, the CPAs and advisors at Frazier & Deeter will help you keep up with requirements and make enhancements to your business. As one of the fastest growing CPA firms in the country, we understand the needs of small business owners, including franchise owners.
We help with issues such as:
- changes to accounting standards like Revenue Recognition and Lease Accounting
- cyber security
- employee benefit plan consulting
- estate planning
- evolving federal, state and local tax laws
- personal tax planning
- succession planning for family businesses
- tax credit analysis and nexus studies
Have questions? Reach out to our CPAs and advisors today.