Construction companies operate in a challenging environment. Cost pressures create a constant need to have lean, efficient operations. Juggling financing of projects can present unique needs. Operating across many legal jurisdictions presents myriad accounting and tax compliance complexities.
Whether you are a small business or a national brand, the CPAs and advisors at Frazier & Deeter will help you keep up with requirements and make enhancements to your business. As one of the fastest growing CPA firms in the country, we understand the needs of construction companies of all sizes. We work with general contractors, specialty contractors, builders and developers.
We help with issues such as:
- changes to accounting standards like Revenue Recognition and Lease Accounting
- cyber security
- employee benefit plan consulting
- internal audit co-sourcing and outsourcing
- process improvement
- real asset project finance
- tax credit analysis and nexus studies
- transaction advisory for sellers or acquirers
- evolving regulations for federal, state and local tax laws
Have questions? Reach out to our CPAs and advisors today.